Sunday, January 3, 2010

drunken times in 2009



2009 was the year I began going slightly wild. I drank some, and I smoked more. From Summer to now, I've been living for the weekends with my favorite people so we can get completely fucked up. There's something so glorious about the feeling you get when you're high as a kite.

Also, for some reason I'm much more attractive when I'm in that state. I know this because I hook up with really gorgeous people when I'm partying. Maybe that's because they're drunk too. I don't know, but it makes me feel like a femme fatale.

Awkwardly enough though, I'm usually the one who has the carry around the drunk people and take care of them when they're throwing up all over the carpet. Not my favorite job, but I like to make sure at least one person is in control.


Hopefully 2010 will bring more lovely times like the ones i've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment