Saturday, January 2, 2010



Hi there. I'm Bebe, even though my birth name is Rebekah. Sometimes I can't decide which name I like better. I've been wanting to start a blog for sometime. This little space will consist of my life rants, things that inspire me, and little poems that my red head thinks of.

Here are a few of my favorite things.

Bernardo Bertolucci's "The Dreamers"



I watch this movie more than any other film. It leaves me completely stunned after every viewing. The dialogue is gorgeous, and the acting is superb. I love every second of it.



Sandra Beijer and her blog.

Niotillfem is one of my biggest style inspirations. Sandra has a terribly beautiful life, and I'm extremely envious of her travels, style, and gorgeous boyfriend.



Skins

I've been watching this show since the lovely Lil (http://lil-astorminateacup.blogspot.com/) suggested I watch it. I fell head over heels in love with it. I love that it's funny and dramatic, but not contrived like a lot of teen shows. The dialogue is witty, and the cinematography is astounding. Plus, the music is kick-ass.



Lady Gaga

She's a star. I love her catchy songs, I love her outlandish style, I love that she doesn't give a damn about what people think of her, I love her passion, I love that her songs (no matter how strange they can be) actually mean something real.



Oxfords

I love a good pair of wing tips paired with a dress and socks or silk tap shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment