Friday, April 2, 2010


outfit 3/30


outfit 4/1


outfit 4/2

all looks on my
LOOKBOOK


Today I went to the park with Dimitri. We had a picnic. We kissed. We watched little boys play in the creek naked.








stolen from
Lil

Never in my life have I been:
overseas. I'd do anything in the world to go to Paris.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: my mother. she's lovely, but she really pushes my buttons.

High school: is hell.

When I'm nervous: my stomach churns and I sweat a lot. I also get really tongue tied.

The last song I listened to was: Lucille by Little Richard. It was the perfect day to blast that loudly in my car

If I were to get married right now my maid of honour would be: My best friend in the entire world, Caroline.

My hair is: red and sultry. I just got it done yesterday. It also is naturally wavy and luscious. I love my hair.

When I was 5: everything was simple and amazing. I miss that so much.

Last Christmas: I was happy as a clam in a perfect relationship.

I should be: happy.

The happiest recent event was: when my lovely friend Francois was in town two saturdays ago. We drank, we smoked, we listened to Grizzly Bear, we were merry as fuck.

By this time next year: I'll be living in Philly pursuing my dreams.

There's this girl I know that: that acts like a whore and is a complete bitch. Oh wait, that's 95% of the girls I know. I fucking hate girls.

I like you when: you kiss me.

The world could do without: Justin Bieber. or Vampires.

Most recent thing I've bought myself: was the beautiful floral bustier I'm wearing right now. (as seen above)

Most recent thing someone else bought me: my mama bought me the loveliest pair of shoes from AA.com (as seen above)

My middle name is: Ellen

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: pigs

Once, at a bar: I've never been to a bar!! I think I'll live too. It's just girls in short skirts and heels they can't walk in being stalked by guys who haven't gotten laid in a few weeks.

Last night I was: fucked up watching Discovery Channel.

There's this guy I know who: is perfect in every way.

Tomorrow I am: going to clean, and try not to be too lonely.

Tonight I am: going to look hot, and going to get messy with my best friends.

My birthday is: July 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment