Thursday, January 14, 2010

january blues

things have been terribly difficult for me lately. I'm having to deal with social issues with a girl at school, and with the boy whom I am love(d). I know that I'm supposed to keep my eye on my future with my college auditions coming up, but all the shit I've had to face lately has made it extremely hard to focus on my art. I hate crying, and I hate dreading to face a new day, but lately it's been like that. It's hard because every time I finally regain my composure in life, something always knocks me off my feet. Most of it is due to this boy. Sometimes I wonder whether its worth the hurt to be with him, rather than being without him and putting my life back together.

5 things that always put me in a good mood.



Lady Gaga
she's brilliant. she's incredibly talented. she's incredibly witty. she's incredibly well-spoken and intelligent. she's ballsy. she doesn't give a fuck about what anyone thinks of her. The only CD's in my car are The Fame and The Fame Monster. I listen to The Fame in the morning until the sun begins to go down, then I put in The Fame Monster.

Online Shopping
retail therapy works wonders on me.

Cute and Comfy Outfits

they make me feel confident. and when I'm confident, there is no stopping me.

David
My favorite person in the world. I met him over the summer, and we fell completely head over heels for each other (in a completely platonic friendship way) I miss him every day, even though we talk on the phone most nights. He always knows the right thing to say to me, and has made my life so much more beautiful. i love him with all my heart.

My father
My other favorite person in the world. My dad is the sweetest, funniest, and coolest man. I'm so lucky to have him as my father. He does so much for me, and asks for nothing in return. I love him and will miss him terribly when I'm off at university.

No comments:

Post a Comment